Cookie Directive (EU)
This cookie declaration was last updated on 28 October 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with the pages of an Internet address and can be stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in the cookie may be sent to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a part of the program code with which our website functions properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also known as a pixel tag), is a small invisible text fragment or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function correctly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website, or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analysis cookies
Since statistics are collected anonymously, no permission is required to place analytical cookies.
6.3 Social media buttons
On our website we have added buttons for Facebook and Instagram to support web pages (e.g., “Like”, “Pin”) or sharing (e.g., “Tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. These buttons use code that comes from Facebook and Instagram itself. This code places cookies. These social media buttons can also store and process certain information so that you can receive personalized advertising.
7. Cookies placed
These data will not be passed on to third parties.
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to ask for your personal data to be completed, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your personal data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please note the contact details at the end of this cookie declaration. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether special cookies should not be placed. Another option is to set up your Internet browser to notify you each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be re-placed when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details